Sunday, 20 September 2015

DT news and snowy splendour...

We have fantastic news this evening - our current GDT Lorraine has agreed to join the full DT! Brilliant news for me as I love Lorraine's style. Thanks Lorraine and welcome to the team.

....and here's two of Lorraine's latest creations, using the new 'Snowy backgrounds', and the recent pre-coloured 'Pippin' and 'Mr Flurry' - designed for those quick and easy makes we need to do.
Two creations that are gorgeous in every way.




Lorraine's blog - HERE 
Pippin, Mr Flurry and Snowy Backgrounds (a perfect scene behind an image) - on offer at the mo too - HERE

Enjoy the rest of the evening...Sally-Ann xx

1 comment:

Louise Wright said...

fab news Lorraine and your cards are awesome. Love the new images. I will have to get back in the zone and have a look at my digis (and invest in more!) now that I can do a bit of card making again :-)