Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Our new GDT...

Good evening....I'd like to introduce our next Guest Designer who will be joining us over the next few weeks, and that's the lovely 'Lucy Patrick' - all the way from the land of Oz. Lucy has a fresh, fun style and you can see lots of fab creations on Lucy's blog here.

This is Lucy's first creation for DSB, using 'Winter Stanley'. Such fabulous colouring and gorgeous detail too. Looking forward to seeing your next creation Lucy - and welcome to the team.


Winter Stanley - still on offer here



Sally-Ann xx


2 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Aww, thank you so much Sally-Ann and team for having me as a guest designer, I'm so excited as I love your images so much, they are so sweet! XOX Lucy

ThePurplePlace said...

Love Love Love this card! It's colored to perfection and Stanley is one of my all time favorites!

Great Work Lucy -- This is sensational!