Saturday, 9 August 2014

Weightlifter Alf & a Sad Goodbye

Hello...it's Donna here with my very last design team card for DigiStamp Boutique and I've chosen Weightlifter Alf for my last card.

I have been on Sally-Ann's DT for 7 years and I've absolutely loved having the chance to play with so many of her gorgeously cute images. I also want to take this opportunity to thank Sally-Ann for having enough confidence in my work to invite me on the team and for giving me the opportunity to work with some really fantastic team members over the years.

So, before I start getting all emotional, here's Alf..... 


Full details for my card can be found on my blog 

Donna
oxo

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card love the bright colours and fun image. Your work will be missed x

Love to Doodle! said...

Thank you Donna....you're an amazing person and I will miss you on the team very much. Love this Alf creation!! Sally-Ann xx