Friday, 27 June 2014

Blooming Lulabelle and Goodbye :0)

Good morning today for my last card for Digi Stamp Boutique I am sharing Blooming Lulabelle, one of the teachers is leaving to have her baby and I thought this image was perfect for her....




I wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments you have left for me over the years and to the lovely team a big Thank you for always being so kind,  and Sally-Ann Thank you for the last ten years, you have been a star and will always be a friend, thank you so much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x  x

5 comments:

Sue said...

Totally fabulous! I LOVE the image and wonderful colours.
I am really going to miss seeing Pop's gorgeous cards!
Sue xx

Lisa T said...

Love this! It's gorgeous. Pops, we will miss your beautiful creations. Wishing you all the best!

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Pops and so perfect for a Mum to be!!

Hugs
Christine x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fabulous card, honey,
many hugs, Helena

Donna said...

Beautiful card hun and so sorry that you are leaving the team...I always enjoy seeing your fabulous cards :) Donna ♥ x