Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Sweet Stanley

Happy hump day! Lisa popping in here with a quick birthday card featuring one of our February releases, Stanley. The sentiment is from one of the May releases - Isla and flowers. And speaking of sentiments, have you checked out the new Essential sentiments and Fathers Day words?  A little cardmaking tip - I keep various digital sentiments printed off and cut so that they're ready to quickly pop onto a card. Sometimes they are the perfect finishing touch.


Have a great rest of the week! Be sure to check out the newest releases in the DSB shop, too!
~ Lisa

3 comments:

Donna said...

Too cute Lisa, perfectly coloured and fab polka dot papers :) Donna ♥ x

Lucy Patrick said...

Aww, that's so cute Lisa! I have that image and you've made me want to go play with him right now but I have to go out, not fair hehe.

I'm also wondering when the April winners will be announced, I keep checking. XOX Lucy

Love to Doodle! said...

Eeek - off to do the April winner now - so sorry everyone! Thank you Lucy.

Sally-Ann xx