Saturday, 25 January 2014

Spring Truffle Bear

Hello everyone, it's Donna here this evening.

Have you seen all the new releases this week? If not then get yourself over to the boutique to check out lots of new gorgeousness with the new spring images!

Sally-Ann has been sooooo busy creating and there's some fab new characters called Truffle and Honey plus a really cute all time fav...Bobbi!


You can find all the new images here in the boutique and as they're the current offer of the month you can get them at a discounted price!

Full details for my card can be found over on my blog 

Donna
oxo

3 comments:

Sue said...

Awwwwww Truffle Bear is ADORABLE and Donna's colouring is so beautiful.
Sue xx

Jo said...

He's so cute, I love daffs they are my fave flowers.
Love this fresh and pretty card :)
Jo xx

Lisa T said...

Oh Donna, this is gorgeous!! I love Truffle Bear - he's adorable.