Friday, 6 December 2013

Edwin & Hetty

Good morning it is Friday! my favourite day of the week...




I have made 2 cards with these gorgeous Elephants, you know I cannot resist an Elephant, and I have gone for simple, I am so enjoying learning the simple, just need to master the CAS ones now, my problem is I want to pile it all on and find it hard not too, but I just didn't think these cuties needed it, so similar layouts and gems and I just coloured my images with copics, these are both from the Edwin & Hetty set from Digi Stamp Boutique.....



The papers were from my scrap box and I just added some sentiment, thank you so much for looking today I hope that you are all safe, biggest of hugs Pops x x x

2 comments:

Sue said...

Awwwww totally adorable!

Larisa said...

Beautiful cards, great colours you used and these are such a sweet images. Hugs. Larisa. xx