Tuesday, 20 August 2013

*New* Bobbi Sitting Set

 
Good morning everyone,

It's Donna here today sharing a card using the new 'Bobbi Sitting' set that has been released this week. Sally-Ann has created a brand new Bobbi image in a sitting pose, that you can add to the wall, tree trunk, swing or present, before printing and you can find full details of the set here here 

This set of images are currently available as offer of the month at £1.99 for all 5 images...an absolute bargain me thinks!

   

If your popping over to the shop now you can also checkout the new Florence and Festive Pixie images here...they're totally fab and I don't mind admitting, I want them all!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend!

Donna
oxo

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Lovely card Donnna, pardon the on but was sitting on the fence with this set but now I just have to go get it lol. Hugs, Amanda x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Awwwwww another adorable Bobbi to add to my collection. Donna's card is gorgeous, wonderful colouring and fabulous design
Sue xx