Wednesday, 3 July 2013

May and June winners...

Please forgive me for not announcing the May competition winner...and for that reason, I'm going to pick two people - hope that makes up for it a little.....I'm off to do that now so check this post again in a few mins. I will announce the June winner at the same time too.

* Edited *
- the May winners are - No. 13 - Joey and No. 29 Tracey M. Congrats to you both!

- the June winner is - No. 20 - Louise. Congrats Louise! (and I know Louise has been away for a while too. Hope you had a great time - that went very quickly!)

Could you all please send me an email to claim your £15 vouchers. And a massive thank you to everyone who took part. It really is great to see your creations and they provide fab inspiration for everyone.

Hope to see you again this month! (I shall set the page up in two secs!)

Sally-Ann xx

2 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Congrats to the winners - I never even saw the post for the June competition! LOL I'll be sure to play along this month. :)

Tracey Murphy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your May winners :) Am thrilled to bits!
xx