Friday, 26 July 2013

Funtime Rosie

Good Morning everyone today I am sharing one of my favourite characters from Digi Stamp Boutique and she is from the "Funtime Rosie Set" she has a hula hoop, I remember being a young girl and playing with a hoop Shaleise got one a while back and I could not even get it going, I don't know if it is as I am fat now and have hips and a big butt, lol, I tried really hard too and all they did was laugh at me, I am determined I will be able to do it again, old age is not very good....




I have coloured up my Rosie markers and made all the edges distressed...




I really want to be this carefree again...




Thank you so much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

3 comments:

Lisa T said...

Pops, this is darling! (Dont feel bad - I couldn't hula hoop anymore, either. Yes, old age is tough!)

Jenn Borjeson said...

So cute, love the glitter!

Renee said...

Simply adorable! I love her!