Sunday, 5 May 2013

Competition winner

Hi everyone....it's been a while since I've posted as my fabulous DT have been posting all their creations. A huge thank you to everyone who entered the monthly competition. It truly is great to see all your inspiration.

I can now reveal that last month's winner, chosen by Mr Random of course, is:



...and that's Jules! A massive congratulations Jules - please email me so that I can have your current email to send your £15 voucher. Here's what Jules created too...isn't it stunning.

 

 
 I hope to see you all again this month - have a lovely weekend everyone.

Sally-Ann xx

3 comments:

Debs M said...

well done Jules, great card x

Donna said...

Well done Jules, your card is stunning :) x

Jules said...

Woo hoo!!

Thank you very much indeed Sally-Ann.

I made this card for my niece as she moved home last month .. .. and her new home had a blue front door!!

Love Jules xx