Monday, 13 May 2013

Black Florals...


Hi all! Jenny here with my weekly make for you. Quite a CAS card to share today.
I've been having a play with a fairly recently released set called 'Black Forals';

* Black floral set

I printed my chosen design twice. First onto white card along with the sentiment, then again onto some DigiStamp Boutique dotty paper. I inked the sides of the dotty paper with some pale blue ink, edged it using a border punch, and over layed it onto the first image. I then finished off with some ribbon and twine.


Full details on my blog as always.

Have you seen the gorgeous May releases yet? You can check them out  right HERE, including some more very pretty floral designs, and some gorgeous butterfly papers....not to mention some very useful tags and sentiments. Please scroll down for a fab example by teamie Katina using one of the latest.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jenny xx

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous. I have this set so must put to awesome use...xx

pickle said...

Stunning Jen!