Sunday, 2 December 2012

November customer competition winner...

Thank you Mr Random for helping me to make this most difficult decision. There were so many fantastic creations that I would just never be able to pick a winner by myself. A huge thank you to everyone who took part - I love looking through your creations throughout the month and the inspiration you bring is fabulous. So......last month's winner is:

  
...and that's Shazronnie with this really fabulous collection of Winston owl! Congratulations Shazronnie - please email me (on the sidebar) -  and I'll send your £15 voucher. There will be some new products on the website to choose from very soon too.



Have a good day everyone.....Sally-Ann xx

2 comments:

Shazronnie said...

Hooray! thank you Mr Random ! I cannot email using the sidebar as I do not have outlook, but my email is shazronnie@yahoo.co.uk
:)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Such gorgeous cards! Congratulations Shaz :-)