Thursday, 5 April 2012

March comp winner and first release...

...Hello....I'm a titchy bit later than I said I would be (sorry)...First of all - WOW, the entries for last months competition were amazing! I love each and every one - thank you sooooo much for taking part everyone - I'm so pleased that I can call on Mr Random to choose the winner (I wouldn't be able to do it!)....so without further delay, the winner is:



...and that's Aunty Sue - huge congratulations!...and your Rosie card was stunning! Please send me an email - on the sidebar.

I've just set up the April competition so hope to see you all again this month.

Now, the new releases are not quite ready, but as one was a quick make Easter set, I thought I'd better get that one on the website - one A4 sheet with 3 outline and 3 coloured images for quick and easy cards and tags...



...and for some Easter inspiration, here's a fabulous and stunning creation from Lisa, using one of last months offers (which is still available at the mo - HERE)...



Gorgeous isn't it...

Back later with news on the new releases hopefully :o)

Sally-Ann...xx

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh I am so trilled to be picked and I justed love colouring Rosie she was for my neighbours girl and all said how she looked like her. Thanks so much off to email you

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is such a pretty card I love the background are there any specific measurements I could get? I never get mine so even.

emma xx

Love to Doodle! said...

Hi Emma - I've emailed you re above...Sally-Ann xx