Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Oooops....Feb Competition winner and at last, some newies...

...now I do have a good reason for delaying announcing the winner, as I tie it in with announcing the new releases so the winner can pick their prize straight away. Unfortunately, I'm very late this month with the first releases, so I'm so sorry for keeping you all waiting. Next month, I will announce the winner right at the beginning of the month...(new ones ready or not)

So, without further delay, I can now announce February's competition winner is:



...and that's LYNNE who created a super cute valentines card too....you can see it HERE. Congratulations Lynne - please email me (on the side-bar).

We had some stunning entries again and it's great to see them all - if you haven't already, have a peek HERE. Thank you to everyone who took part!

On to the newies, and the first ones are ready and on the website right now...plus, they're all on offer too...

Here's a super speedy, and utterly stunning creation from Kerry using the new Rosie...



...there are three Rosie images to start with, plus an Easter one too...



...and she has a brother Dan, and there's an Easter one too...



Plus, another little Easter set as its just around the corner isn't it...



Find them all HERE...

Sally-Ann...xx

1 comment:

Louise said...

They look like a fab lot of new digis. I can't wait to see what your DT make of them!