Monday, 6 February 2012

Competition winner and new releases...

Wow - we had some absolutely stunning creations last month for the monthly competition - thank you sooooo much for taking part everyone - the inspiration is just fantastic.

I'm so glad I don't have to pick a winner though, as I just wouldn't be able to - Mr Random has that nice role and has done his magic this evening for me...so I can now announce the winner of 5 digis and an offer of the month is:



Huge congratulations Jo! - please send me an email so you can choose your prizes - (on the side-bar).

Thanks again everyone for taking part and hope to see you again this month.

And now on to this months Offers...some real cuties again...





...and a few more Valentines images, such as this one that Kerry has created her stunning magic with...



You can see them all HERE.

Sally-Ann...xx

1 comment:

Jo Street said...

Oh wow, I'm sooo chuffed I've won, I love your images. I've sent you an email.
JO x