Monday, 7 November 2011

A new winner and release day....

I've just added the first of November's new releases to the website, so I can now announce October's competition winner - wohoo....I'm so glad Mr Random chooses as we had some fabulous and stunning entries yet again....thank you so much everyone for taking part...

....but I can now reveal, the winner is:
No.12...and that's Kerry with a fabulous Spaceman creation...see it HERE.....Huge congrats, and please can you email me (on the side-bar).


So on to this month and the first new images (which have all gone on as Offers too)....First up is a Cute Santa collection - 6 images for £2.50...



...and here's the first DT creation from Jenny - that I absolutely adore...uber stunning isn't it...



The other two Offers are:



4 images - £2.50



2 images - £1.50

Something for everyone...

Back very soon....Sally-Ann...xx

2 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable new images - Hattie is my fave. :)

Stephenie said...

What a festive Santa card! very cute!! Thank your for the cute digi!!