Monday, 12 September 2011

A new month, a new release and a new winner....!

...please excuse the lateness once again...I will try and get things back in order for next month...

First of all, thank you so much to everyone who took part in the customer card competition for August. Some great inspiration once again.

I can confirm that Mr Random has helped me to choose the following winner:

No. 11 - Shelly! Congrats - and what an amazing dino creation - you can see it HERE...For winning, you now get to choose 5 digis and an offer of the month too. My email is on the side-bar.


....now on to the new releases so far...this AMAZING creation is from Kerry using one of the new nativity images.....isn't it stunning....I adore the dimension and impact of colour...



...and there's also a cutey Halloween set too...



See them both HERE.

Back soon....Sally-Ann...xx

2 comments:

Liz, said...

Wow, I'm gobsmacked! Love this card,

Liz x

Shelly said...

Hi! Oh I'm so pleased I won the Aug competition... what a lovely surprise!!! Thank you so much! It's going to be so difficult to choose from all your lovely digi stamps! I will email you soon, thank you! Oh and I really adore this Christmas scene card, the background is fab! Shelly x