Thursday, 4 August 2011

July winner, 20% off and an Alf...

...Hi all...first of all, thank you so much to everyone who took part in the customer card competition for last month. The entries were fabulous and it's great to see so many different styles and all the inspiration.

I've chatted very nicely to 'Mr Random' again and he helped me to choose the following winner:

No. 2 - Helen! Congrats - you now get to choose 5 digis and an offer of the month too (although you'll have to wait a little while on that one - sorry).


So, that leads me to the fact that I'm a titch behind with things....the new images won't be released until mid August I'm afraid, but I have popped on a 20% discount until they're ready so I hope that makes up for it a little.

Just to remind you of one of the images that is fab for those tricky male creations, here's a super stunning and stylish creation from Jenny...using the handsome Alf...



Back tomorrow with more recent DT creations...Sally-Ann...xx

1 comment:

ThePurplePlace said...

Congratulations to Helen!!

Special thanks to Sally Ann for the wonderful SALE!! I had fun today shopping in the store and also created a cute new card to share!!

It's fun to shop and have new images to still look forward to!!

Happy creating,
Lisa