Wednesday, 6 July 2011

June Competition winners...

...so very sorry again for the lateness of announcing the winners for last month. Thank you to all who took the time to take part. Some great inspiration in the customer card entries.

I've chatted very nicely to 'Mr Random' this morning and he helped me to choose the following:

Winner of the Customer Card Competition - Tracey V! - congrats - you now get to choose 5 digis and an offer of the month too.

Winners of the June Monthly Give-Away image (HERE) - Wendy Colledge, Jenn Zeeb and Maureen! You also get a £5 voucher for the website.


Can all winners send me an email - on the side-bar....

Thanks!

Sally-Ann...xx

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Thank you so much for selecting me as one of your winners for the June giveaway. I am looking forward to receiving my prize. I have emailed you.
Maureen..........x