Monday, 13 June 2011

Polly penguin and DT news...

...just one of the fab new Polly penguin creations from the DT....this one's from Emma and tis very gorgeous indeedy...



...more Pollys to follow tomorrow.

DT news...I just wanted to say a megga humongous thank you to Pops who has stepped down from the DT this month....I'm sure you'll agree that Pops creations are always stunning, beautifully coloured and with lots of cleverly added detail...Here is one recent favourite of mine...



...Pops will be surely missed indeed - thank you for everything...you're a very special lady...

New DT Member...Jenny was a Guest DT most of last year and earlier this year, and as she is such a keen fan of our images and majorly talented making creations such as this...


...I have asked Jenny to join our team permanently...and she said YES....yipeee...Welcome back Jenny - great to have you on the team...

I will also be having a monthly guest DT spot from July so watch out for the DT call if you'd like to be involved.

Phew....think that's it...

Back tomorrow....Sally-Ann...xx

3 comments:

Katina said...

Jenny is AMAZING!!! I drool at her blog for hours! Congrats Jenny.xxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beuatiful cards. Will be sad to see Pops go as I love her cards but well done to Jenny and what a beauty she has made. Would love to be a guest designer some time so will be looking out for that. Marianne x

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Jenny :)
I will be watching out for the DT call as I love your images Sally-Ann.
Hugs
Tracey
xx