Sunday, 1 May 2011

New releases and comp winners!

...well, as its the first of the month, that means another new offer has been released today - and it's a cutie with a bonus too - more of that in a sec...

First of all, the important winners of our competitions in April - a huge massive thank you to everyone who took part.

The Customer Competition cards were fabulous and I'm so glad I brought back the gallery view so that we can all see the wonderful inspiration. I can now confirm the randomly chosen winner is... (thank you for Random.org - I really wouldn't be able to choose!).....No. 32 Michelle....congrats!...and what a fabulous monster creation too...you now get to choose 5 digis from the website, plus I've changed it - you now also get the 'Offer of the Month' too!.

...and the Monthly Give-Away winners (thank you again to Random.org) are:

Kayc

ThePurplePlace

Susan



You will receive the image shown below, a bonus set of cat doodles and a £5 voucher for the website.



Congrats to everyone - please email me (on the side-bar).


Now on to today's releases....this month's offer is:

Olivia and Archie Collection plus bonus cat doodles (if you purchase by the 7th May)





...and just for a bit of inspiration, here's one of the fabulous DT creations...this one is from Vicky.



More to follow later - including May's Give-Away image (he's a cutie!)...enjoy your Sunday.....Sally-Ann...xx

2 comments:

kayc said...

Thankyou so much for choosing me as one of the winners. What a gorgeous image. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Kathleen x

ThePurplePlace said...

WOOHOO! I won...I am thrilled!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!

Lisa