Wednesday, 2 March 2011

DT news...

* 3rd post today *

I have some exciting news, and very fabulous news too....the lovely Lisa has agreed to join our main DT!....Lisa was a GDT until recently, but as you can tell from her blog, she must be one of our biggest fans, and I'm one of hers too....I love Lisa's style and creativity, which suits our images so perfectly...(we had a gap on the DT as Victoria stepped down last month due to other commitments - "waves" Victoria)...

...and to start things off, and in the most speediest time ever, Lisa has created this stunning creation using one of our new releases, Oscar....thank you for saying 'yes' and welcome to the team Lisa...



Back later....Sally-Ann...xx

5 comments:

Katina said...

Gorgeous card! Lisa is amazing and I love everything she does. xx

Biscuitlid said...

Yey fab to see Lisa on the team. I had an absolute blast as part of this team, I love the images, I love love love them. Thank you so much for having me.

Lisa's work is gorgeous and so are all the new creations.

Sally-Anne I've got your email and will get in touch over the weekend!

Love
Victoria
x

Janelle said...

Fabulous news!!!!!!!! She is the best fan and perfect addition to the team for sure.

Wishcraft said...

Thank you for the welcome and the lovely comments! Lisa x

Kellylouj said...

Lovely card Lisa and congrats on DT Placement x