Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Competition winners...

Wow - lots of fabulous entries for the Monthly card competition - thank you so much everyone...I did pop over to see what you'd been up to, so sorry I didn't get chance to comment on everyone this time....but I can now announce the randomly chosen winner is:

Gemma - and what a fabulous love bird creation too - really love it! Congrats Gemma - send me an email (on the side-bar) so we can sort your freebies.

Hope to see you all again this month.

Now for the Monthly Give-Away for February, where 3 lovely peeps get to win the Spring Chicks image, plus a £5 voucher for the website.

I can now reveal the randomly chosen winners are:

Marianne
Aunty Sue
Samantha

Huge congrats everyone....please send me an email so we can sort your prizes.

Hope to see you all again this month - it's a cutey...

Sally-Ann...xx

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, thanks so much, I'll e-mail you. Marianne x

Karen said...

Huge congrats you lucky lucky girls! hehe. :) xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow thanks off to email