Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Thank you's, welcomes and newies...

...lots to say today...

First of all, a * HUGE * thank you to Elaine, Jenny, Lisa, Janelle and Lynsey for all their fabulous creations during their time as Guest DT's....I enjoyed it so much, it lasted way longer than my normal 3 month positions....so thank you everyone - you will be greatly missed and I shall still haunt your blogs forever...lol

So that leads me on to our new Guest DT team....drum roll please for:

Katina

and

Vicky


As always, these two lovely ladies are great fans of our images and that means so much to me...I can't wait to show you their creations, but if you can't wait, click on the links above to see examples of their work...very stunning indeedy. (For info, I shall pop an advert on here for future GDT positions, so please look out for it if you're interested in joining us).

...and finally, have you see the new releases yet?....they are very cute and I'm also offering a special deal to buy all 12 images for £8.75 - bargain....but you'll have to be quick as this deal is only available for a week...Click HERE to see all the new products and offers available.

Our Offer of the Month is a cutey called Grace...and here's just one of the fab DT creations so far...so, so pretty.

Kerry



Sally-Ann...xx

2 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love her. I downloaded as soon as I received my email this morning! :)
Can't wait to make some cards with these.
Such amazing cards on here too, I have to agree. Fab DT!

And welcome to Katina and Vicky, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.xx

Pumpy said...

Welcome to the new girls, and Grace is delightful. xxx